POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : English style? : Re: English style? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:19:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: English style?
From: Edward C
Date: 12 Sep 1999 01:58:45
Message: <37db4115@news.povray.org>
<note> Please note - It seems the last sentance in my previous post was not
sufficient, the post should have included <rant> </rant> markers.  I'm
deeply sorry for this omission. </note>
<question> But if I may restate my still un-answered question:  Which short
format is/should be used in POV source - or is it not important to discern
between the 12th of Janurary and the 1st of December in a given year?
</question>
<rant> ...grumble grumble... of course if POV were mono-lingual, there
wouldn't be ambiguity... mumble mumble...</rant>
<aside> BTW:  That Y/M/D is cool, a bit like MSB first format, where D/M/Y
is LSB first format, and M/D/Y is.... </aside>